If you haven’t switched your energy supplier recently, it really is easy to start saving money! Here’s our quick guide to help you get sorted…
Click the adjacent button to get going now and switch energy supplier.
1. Click the button above to take you to our online energy tariff calculator. Here you can compare energy prices from each and every UK energy supplier to find the best deals available for you to switch to.
2. Choose if you want to compare electricity, gas or both together. Remember that many energy suppliers save the best deals for customers that take out dual fuel tariffs to cover both their gas and electricity.
3. Enter your postcode. We will use this to find the best energy deals in your area, and prices can vary from one location to the next.
4. Create your Personal Projection. This is where you enter details about your current energy supply and the payment method that you prefer to use. Remember that many energy suppliers provide discounts to customers who choose to pay their energy bills using direct debit. You will be asked for the following information.
- Your current supplier name and energy tariff name.
- For each fuel type you will be asked how you currently pay, whether you have a smart meter and for your energy consumption. You can take this from your current energy bill or enter the amount that you pay over a selected period.
- You can also select your preferences. This may include whether you want to see only fixed price energy tariffs or tariffs that don’t lock you in with early exit or termination fees. You can also select whether you want to see online tariffs, offline tariffs, mobile tariffs or all that are available to you. Energy suppliers often provide discounts to customers who choose online or mobile tariffs, as these are cheaper for them to manage.
5. Click the ‘Compare now’ button to see your results! You can then choose which tariff to proceed with. It will take you a few minutes extra enter your full details to go ahead with the energy switch. Your new supplier will then take care of the full switching process, and will contact you for a meter reading. You should be up and running on your new tariff within a few weeks.
Share this Post